Thursday, January 17, 2008

Timesaver Tip

Most often, when we print or copy a page we need it with the three holes in it so that we can file it in a binder.

Solution: Buy the paper with the holes already punched!

Last time I purchased a case of blank white paper, I mistakenly grabbed a box with the three holes already punched. It has proven to be a welcome mistake, saving us from reaching for the three-hole punch each time we've printed a page.

Oh, there are those occasions when an unpunched page is preferable, but those are not nearly as many. A quick fill with the page or two that I need is quite a bit easier than all the punching we used to do.

Time saved at no extra cost. Whoo hoo!

I think this qualifies as a "2 for 1" Deal because not only are you buying the paper, you've also basically gotten the 3-hole-punch for "free" PLUS you've saved time (eventually a punch would wear out right? smile).

One little way to become a better steward ... of our time!

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

I just use scrap from my husband's work (backs of pages that printed wrong), but if I had to buy paper, I'd sure look for this kind. I never even knew it existed!