Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter's Lace


Winter has arrived with mounds of white stuff. The sparkling snow on a sunny day or the swirling snowflakes floating down all make the landscape so pretty & pristine.

I'm reminded of God's words,

"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7

and

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as snow."
Isaiah 1:18



Then ...

I liked this bit of poetry that Jaynee shared on her blog. I thought it relevant to share with you:

Snowflakes are like children.
Each one beautiful.
Each one unique.
Each one designed by our Lord!


You were once a child, so was I. In fact everyone was. We are all beautiful, unique, designed & loved by God.

... and that thought is so amazingly beautiful!

No comments: