Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shall We be Encouraged?

There has not been much to report, so I have not posted. However, today a quick visit from my folks divulged a small bit of encouragement if we choose to take it that way ...

My father regularly has coffee with the realtor that is representing our potential buyers - so Dad shared what he "knew" with us. I in turn will share it with you ...

It sounds like we can expect a counter offer (no surprise, we've been expecting that and are prepared to respond when that time comes).

So, what do you think, shall we be encouraged with such an ever so small bit of "encouragement" received in such a round about sort of way????


I think it does encourage us that things are still "in the works" at least ... though we've come to the point of wondering where this was all going.

No comments: