Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Doll


Faith Mattaya @ 9 days ...


My mother brought gifts, my sister-in-law sent gifts from her family, my Aunties have sent handmade gifts, and my folks friends sent gifts ... our friends have given gifts ... this little girl will be very well dressed - in PINK!

So, I've got my little doll and now I can dress her up too ... o-oh, this is fun!



The pink sweater, a treasured gift from my Aunt Anne, dresses up the white sleeper in which we brought Faith home from the hospital.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oooh! Doll is right! She is so beautiful! (and so alert).

And i love the pretty pink & white :-)

thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your long awaited daughter. Enjoy the pink and frills. We continue to pray for all of you.

The Penner's

Vicki said...

She is such a sweetheart!

t-anne said...

yes, I echo, she is beautiful, and she already looks so "grown up" for her age. Pretty in pink. She's got the coloring for it. So are you wishing for purple and yellow yet, or still enjoying the pink?

Klasse Woods Natural Farm said...

Thanks ladies! The pink is still a favorite, but now-a-days there is so much variety ... like pink & brown is so in for girls. And Gramma gave her a little sleeper that's green with floral design - you may see her in that yet too.
I have to say I'm thankful for digital cameras - we can take pictures galore without the expense of days-gone-by ... even then I find I've missed some key moments, sigh! Can't capture them all, I guess.