Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great Days



Saturday, we had a great day of play at the lake yesterday - after an incredibly busy successful week of work.

The day started out a bit windy, but we still had a fun busy day that ended with a serene trip out on the lake fishing.

Corbyn caught the big one!

Today was a day to rest. Now we’re tanked up for a full week ahead!- lists are made, appointments set(ie. Chicken butchering/deliveries etc.)and packing planned & ready to put into high gear...

God is going before us each little step of the way – preparing it for us – giving us His easy yoke!

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek
and lowly of heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For My yoke is easy and my burden is light.
~~ Matthew 11:29,30

2 comments:

t-anne said...

how nice. I'm sure you deserved a break like that. Which lake did you go to?

Klasse Woods Natural Farm said...

Iroquois Lake at Pelican Cove - only 1 hour away. My folks have a trailer right at this beach - in fact, I could have been sitting up at the back of the trailer & watching the boys from there (it's just up a flight of steps) - their trailer is situated in the center of the swim area. So convenient, so easy!

A paddle boat & pontoon make great "toys" for the bigger boys too - we'll really miss this when we move to MB so we're trying to take advantage of it this year as possible...hopefully we can come back for longer stays later and make up for the lack of quick trips.

Thanks for sharing our joy Trudy!