Friday, April 4, 2008

Deep Cleaning

When you clean you closets,

Do you clean them all at once?

Do you clean them very slowly?

Or clean them one by one?

(to the tune of "when you eat your Smarties do you eat the red ones last?" - an advertising jingle that Smarties had a number of years back...)



Deep cleaning is on my mind and filling my days (thus the few postings, sorry, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do ...).

Ah-h-h, but it is good to de-clutter & re-organize, discard & re-work!

I think it adds a bit of godliness back into the farthest reaches of our home:
"Let all things be done decently and in order." I Corinthians 14:40

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.